Category Archives: Adventure Game
is a 3D indie computer RPG for Windows (and, soon, Mac) featuring turn-based combat, old-school sensibilities, and a story of high adventure and comedy. Who says RPGs have to be so serious? In a world of jaded heroes and veteran adventurers, you play a team of misfits: Arianna, a dainty warrior with an attitude problem; Dirk, an adrenaline-junky rogue who doesn’t seem to understand the word ‘subtle;’ Benjamin, a nature-priest and an ill-suited newcomer to the adventuring lifestyle, and Chloe, a ditsy sorceress with a love of cute, fuzzy animals and setting her enemies on fire. Adventuring is always a dangerous profession, but recently things have gotten bad. Very bad. Teams of expert fortune-hunters are getting “morted,” suffering great losses against enemies that are better prepared than ever. In the taverns and Adventurer’s Guildhalls, whispered rumors speak of the return of an evil that once all but destroyed civilization. But as many great and famous adventurers fall to this growing threat, perhaps this bunch of losers – called “The Frayed Knights” (but never to their faces) – might just be the heroes the world really needs: The wrong people at the wrong time.
- 30+ hours of gameplay.
- Challenging, turn-based combat in a game that plays at your pace.
- A unique “Drama Star” system that rewards the player for playing through tough situations instead of reloading and replaying.
- A spell named, “Power Word: Defenestrate.”
- Over a hundred base spells, most with several upgraded variants.
- An innovative trap-disarming / lockpicking system using character skills and items to disable a device one component at a time.
- Over 80 feats to customize your party as they progress through the game.
- A detailed, “stats-heavy” rules system… which you are free to ignore if you choose.
- Nearly 200 different items to be used and abused by your characters.
- A “Quarterstaff of Nad-Whacking.”
- Sixteen “dungeons” (interior adventuring areas), five outdoor areas, one village, an alternate dimension, and some green dude’s one-room hovel.
A THICK (virtually) 69-page PDF manual. For those who want more than just the tutorials…
Total Size 197.32 (2 Parts)
Download HERE –> Tinypaste
Developer: Blue Castle Games
Release Date: 10/10/2011
Genre: Action Adventure
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, sees Wilamette survivor and hero of Dead Rising, photojournalist Frank West, take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
This alternate storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West.
- New environments.
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos.
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons.
- New items and vehicles.
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista®/XP, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 8.5 GB free hard drive space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI RadeonTM HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirecX®9
- Internet connection required for game activation.
- Unpack the release
- Mount or burn image
- Install using serial: 11111-11111-11111-11111-11111
- Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
- Play the game
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
Total Size 60.22 MB
Download HERE –> Tinypaste