Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy faithfully recreates the experience of tactical land warfare in Western France during World War II. Using the unique Turn-Based (WeGo)/Real-Time hybrid game system, the first installment in this new series covers the three months after the Allied D-Day landings in Normandy in June 1944, from Operation Overlord in June through the Cobra Breakout in August.
At the player’s fingertips are a large array of carefully researched US and German Army formations, equipment, and vehicles, making for a versatile, genuine and powerful battlefield simulation.
- Both RealTime (pausable) or WeGo (turn based, simultaneous turn execution) game modes
- 2-player Game Modes with Realtime over TCP/IP (LAN, Internet), WeGo with PBEM (Play by Email) or Hotseat
- Story driven semi-dynamic campaigns, stand alone (non-campaign) battles, QuickBattle generator, and full featured Editor guarantee endless replayability
- Allied vs. Axis, Allied vs. Allied and Axis vs. Axis play options
Minimum System Requirements :
- System: Windows ® XP / Vista / Windows ® 7
- Processor: Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or equivalent speed AMD processor
- Memory: 256 Megabytes RAM
- Graphics card: GeForce 5200 or Radeon 9200 (32 Megabyte VRAM or better and must support 1024×768 or higher resolution) in OpenGL
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Hard Drive: 3.5 Gigabyte
- Unpack the release
- Mount or burn image
- Run exe from UPDATE folder on the DVD to update the game
- Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
- Play the game
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!