Developer: Blue Castle Games
Release Date: 10/10/2011
Genre: Action Adventure
Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, sees Wilamette survivor and hero of Dead Rising, photojournalist Frank West, take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
This alternate storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West.
- New environments.
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos.
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons.
- New items and vehicles.
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows Vista®/XP, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 8.5 GB free hard drive space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI RadeonTM HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirecX®9
- Internet connection required for game activation.
- Unpack the release
- Mount or burn image
- Install using serial: 11111-11111-11111-11111-11111
- Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
- Play the game
- Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!